Q: We are not offering prayer fajr salaah. What can we do to start offering it?
A: You have to have the concern from the night. Try to implement the following suggestions:
1) Make Du’aa that getting up for Fajr becomes easy on you.
2) Go to sleep immediately after Eshaa so that you can get enough sleep.
3) Do not sleep with a full stomach and do not have any liquids before sleeping.
4) Set the alarm and also get someone to wake you up or phone you at the time of Fajr.
5) Recite the last few verses of Surah Kahf before sleeping (from Innalladheena Aamanoo).
6) Recite the following verse regularly, especially after every Salaah (Surah Ebrahim v40):
رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلَاةِ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاءِ
May Allah Ta’aala make it easy upon you and accept all your Ibaadat. Aameen.