I would like to ask about the regrets which are distrubing me. Once I had a intercourse and I performed oral to my wife, May I please know, how to repent on that, becuase I feel like I have done a very big sin.

I would like to ask about the regrets which are distrubing me. Once I had a intercourse and I performed oral to my wife, May I please know, how to repent on that, becuase I feel like I have done a very big sin.

Answer

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh

Oral sex is prohibited. It is also against shame and modesty.

Intercourse is a human demand and should be fulfilled in a most respectable manner. Alhamdulillah you regret your wrong. Sincere repentance is never to repeat that sin in future. Whenever you think of that sin, recite Astaghfirullah and ask Allah to forgive you for the thought of that sin.

And Allah knows best

Wassalam

Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah