1 if a woman has to make istinjah as normal when she is on her monthly period … 2. when you pray awwabeen (salat after magrib) do you do that without talking to anyone, is that important, because i have children and they talk to me/ask me things after magrib

1 if a woman has to make istinjah as normal when she is on her monthly period

2. when you pray awwabeen (salat after magrib) do you do that without talking to anyone, is that important, because i have children and they talk to me/ask me things after magrib salat

Answer

In the name of Allāh, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh

1.      It is masnoon to do istinjah with normal water after using the toilet whether one is in the state of menstruation cycle (period) or  not.

(Behashti zewar, Vol 2, Pg8, maktabah tahanwi, deoband)

2.        Talking between maghrib and awwabeen salah does not effect the awwabeen salah.

And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best

Wassalāmu ῾alaykum 

Ml. Abdur Rahman Shareef,
Student Dārul Iftā

Checked and Approved by:

Dārul Iftā, Madrasah In῾āmiyyah