After giving birth to my second baby, I did not get my monthly period for eight months. On the 9th Ramadaan 1426 I got my period after all this time

After giving birth to my second baby, I did not get my monthly period for eight months. On the 9th Ramadaan 1426 I got my period after all this time. I am not on any contraception, but am breastfeeding. I immediately stopped fasting, but two days later I stopped bleeding. I resumed fasting and on the fourth day while fasting I started bleeding after Asr, and stopped again. I did not break my fast as I was advised not to. In this circumstance am I supposed to make qaza on the fast. On the sixth day while fasting I had a light brown discharge. Please advise

Answer

According to our understanding, the situation was: Bleeding on day 1, day 2, day 4 and day 6.

If our understanding is correct, then the bleeding will be haydh and there is no Qadhaa for those fasts.