Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » Q. 1 – What is our obligations towards our parents? I want to know is there anything wrong brining my wife? Isn’t it enough If I arrange some one at home to take care of them?

Q. 1 – What is our obligations towards our parents? I want to know is there anything wrong brining my wife? Isn’t it enough If I arrange some one at home to take care of them?

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

I am working in Saudi Arabia and my family contains my mother, Grand Mother, My wife and Childs. Now I am planning to bring my wife for 2/3 months to Stay with me Making an arrangement to take care my mother and grand mother as well as my children. I want to know is there anything wrong brining my wife? Isn?t it enough If I arrange some one at home to take care of them?

Answer

As long as sufficient arrangements have been made to look after them, there is nothing wrong in bringing your wife.