1-job in Non muslims country . 2-My father is retire but he could do bank job we eat Haram money till now and live in a house which made in haram money

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

1- I live in a muslim state. if I went a non-muslim state for doing earn money so that money is Halal .or if I went for study and doing job with study ?.. tell me in detail . 2- My father is a retired Bank officer he could do 35 years job in bank the bank earning is haram. My father made a home in which we live b/c we do not afford our own home and one thing is that our mostly relative do bank job we can any thing eat those home where they earn Haram what can we do.


1. It is permissible for a Muslim to earn a living in a non-Muslim state on condition he is able to preserve his Imaan and practise on Deen. If he is unable to preserve his Imaan or unable to practise on Deen in a non-Muslim country, then it is not permissible for him to go to a non-Muslim country. Preserving one’s Imaan and practising on Deen is of paramount importance in the life of a believer.

2. To work in a conventional bank is not permissible. That is due to assisting in interest bearing transactions as well as one’s earnings being from interest. However, the earnings of your father was in lieu of his services to the Bank. Your father and other relatives should consult with some competent Mufti in Pakistan to seek advise on purifying their earnings.

and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Original Source Link

This answer was collected from, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Ebrahim Desai from South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest