1) I need some DU ‘A or something to help me control myself from something Haram that I do again and again from having sexual thoughts.. 3) Can a Islamic prayer be said like read QUR ‘AN or something for a non muslim who died? 4) Can I listen to music for a school work? 5) i want this Chritian woman to become a Muslim but I need few more important proofs to prove that their religion isn’t true and our is.6) Can I hang out, take care of a woman if i am the only one in the world who cares about her, not even her family cares, only I do.
1. You can start by lowering your gaze from all that which is not
permissible to look at. Further, you can try fasting repeatedly as this has
been prescribed in the Hadith as a means of suppressing one’s desires.
2. No, it comes in the Qur’aan, ‘It is not befitting for the Nabi
(Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and for the believers that they seek
forgiveness for the polytheists even though they be their close relatives
3. No, music is Haraam under all circumstances.
4. Your question is not clear, kindly rephrase.
5. No, if she is a woman who you can Islamically marry then you cannot have
any relationship with her.
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai