Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » Marrying convert

Marrying convert

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

As-salamu-alaikum Sir, My brother had sex with a Christian girl who then became pregnant and now has accepted Islam.Can my brother marry her?


Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuhu

It is permissible for your brother to marry the person referred to in your question.

and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Original Source Link

This answer was collected from Askimam.org, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Ebrahim Desai from South Africa.

Read answers with similar topics: