Does performing Friday Prayer at Home due to snowy weather suffice? or free one from the liability before Almighty Allah?
- I Am Unhappily Married to a Man My Father Chose for Me. What Do I Do?
- While moon/solar eclipse, should pregnant women not to work like cutting, washing, cooking etc?
- Reciting after the Fatiha in the 3rd or 4th Rakat of Obligatory Prayers
- Is It Haram To See a Woman’s Face?
- Zain bhikha nazams
- Sir, Assalam Alaikum, I have been fooled emotionally by a person and now I know that this person is doing the same with another person. Should I warn this new person about it or not?
- How to wash impure clothing?
Is the weather forecast a kind of pretending to know The Unseen ?
Asalamualaikum. My name is Zubair. My email is………… I am enquiring of a dream I had. I had a dream...
Asalaamualaykum I hope you are well. I am volunteering for my local masjid. We have a few individuals who refuse to wear a mask and bring a pray mat with them. They have been told several times but they for some reason still refuse.
They say stuff like we don’t need to wear it, it’s all kufar rules etc, have trust in Allah.
Can we refuse entry to them because other are seeing and copying.
Is protective measure against trust in Allah?
Should we be doing this?
Please kindly guide us to the path of moderation.
Answered by Shaykh Yūsuf Badāt Question: What is Qadr? I have read that it is...
ASAlaikum I am suffering from ulcers in the stomach I would like your advice regarding what...
Asalamualaikum. I wanted to confirm what our deen says about those who engaged in...
Adhān wording during lockdown Question During the lockdown in the UK, should we add...
Will Covid-19 end on 12 May? Question There is a message circulating that Covid-19 will end on 12...
Can you please give me the source of the following incident: When there was disease in Madinah and Sayyiduna Abu Bakr and Sayyiduna Bilal (radiyallahu ‘anhuma) were affected by it, Sayyidah ‘Aaishah (radiyallahu ‘anha) went to meet them.