- How long does alim class take?
- Do you have to be hafiz to be in alim class?
- What are the six hadith books taught in alim class and which order do they rank in?
- Can a student only progress into the next year if he passes his tests in alim class?
- Can you do qari class and alim class at same time?
- Is it faraz to become an alim?
- It depends on which madrasah you go to – the average is 6-8 years.
- No, you can become an aalim without being hafiz.
- The six hadith books are:
- Yes, you can.
- It’s farze kifayah, like salatul janazah, therefore those who become aalims are fulfilling the farze kifayah of the whole community.