Asalaamualaikum wa Rahmatullah.
1. I heard in one of your bayans that you said that it’s a Hadith in Nasahi Shareef that if you read Durood Shareef 1000 times daily, Inshallah you will see your Jannah before you die. Alhamdulillah I have been trying to do this, but I have two questions:
2. Is there any specific Durood to read? Usually I just read Sallallahu ‘alan Nabiyil Ummi
3. Does it have to be in one sitting alone, or can it be done while driving, doing chores, etc? I try to do as much as I can in a quiet place, but sometimes I will read on the bus, school, at work, or while doing work for my parents, etc.
1. Mashallah. Allah Barkat de
2. That is very good, more than enough
3. No, you can devide it. Better to be focused while reciting – like before going to sleep while lying down.