Can You Suggest Me a Supplication to Avoid for My Daughter to Marry a Non-Muslim Man?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Answered by Ustadh Tabraze Azam

Question: As salam alaykum,

My daughter wants to get married to a Gujarati boy. They both want to follow their own religion. Can you please suggest me some strong Dua so that she agrees to marry a muslim man and live happily?

Answer: Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

I pray that this message finds you well, insha’Allah.

You should pray the Prayer of Need (salat al-hajah), and supplicate using blessed words and at blessed times– such as before dawn, and in blessed ways– see: Struggling to Have Children: Ten Key Etiquettes of Du’a

And please also see: A Reader on Tawba (Repentance) and: How Does One Perform The Prayer Of Need (salat al-haja)? and: What Are Some Prophetic Supplications That Can Help Me Deal With Trials in My Life?

And Allah alone knows best.


Tabraze Azam

Checked & Approved by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani

This answer was collected from It’s an online learning platform overseen by Sheikh Faraz Rabbani. All courses are free. They also have in-person classes in Canada.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest