What is the ruling of Sharia on using cell phone (WhatsApp) during Friday sermon?
- How Many Mass Transmited (Mutawatir) Hadiths Are There?
- Are the children of the husband and wife from different marriages mahram?
- Do I need to perform Qurbani a second time after performing the Qurbani in Mina already
- Sayyiduna ‘Umar’s (radiyallahu’anhu) advise on winter warmth
- Salaah of a person who smokes ‘weed’
- Replying to the Hadith about Adult Breastfeeding
- If my Aqiqah is not completed can I still do the Qurbani sacrifice?
What is the Islamic ruling on raising hands when offering Du`a in general, and when an Imam does so at the end of the Friday sermon?
The Ministry of Social Development receives children(1-18) who need protection and care. They are kept there until their social conditions are stabilized and they are set on the right track. Could you kindly clarify the ruling of Sharee`ah with regard to conditions of separating males and females in beds so as to act upon that?
When is it recommended and discouraged to give Salaam, and what`s the ruling on returning it ?
Does Islam recommend sex education for children?
What is the ruling of Sharia on asking Allah by His Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)?
Is a woman permitted to recite the Quran without wearing Hijab although she is in state of ablution?
Answered by Shaykh Irshaad Sedick Question What is the ruling on seeking help from the dead as we...
Answered by Ustadha Shazia Ahmad Question: Are we allowed to make dua to marry someone specific?...
How Do I Deal With a Husband Who Sent Me Out of the Country, Divorced Me by Surprise, and Kept My Belongings?
Answered by Ustadha Shazia Ahmad Question: My husband of 13 years, with sweet lies about holidays,...