Cleaning the laundry bag

Q: There is a laundry bag in which we keep our dirty clothing. Sometimes the clothes are soiled with urine drops or semen and we keep it in there for washing. I want to clean the bag but it cannot be washed as it doesn’t fit in the machine due to the wires. How can I make it paak? Putting it under running water will make the bathroom wet. Can I wipe it with a wet cloth. Will it be clean enough. It’s made out of polyester so I don’t know if wetness is transferred.

A: If it is soiled with impurity, it will have to be washed.