Person without beard etc. leading Salaat.

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by DarulUloomTT.net

Question:

What is the fatwa on a person without beard / tie / pants over ankles / barehead / bad tajweed, etc? Do I have to pray over my salaat?

Answer:

Although performing Salaah behind such people who are clean-shaven, barehead and with their pants over their ankles is disliked in Islam, this does not require a person to repeat his/her Salaat.

If a person cannot recite Quraan properly (i.e. his tajweed and recitation is so bad that it brings about changes in the meaning of the Quraan (while it is recited in Salaat) then those who are aware of these mistakes and can recite better must repeat their Salaat (which they had performed behind that person).

And Allah knows best.
Mufti Waseem Khan

This answer was collected from DarulUloomTT.net, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Waseem Khan from Darul Uloom Trinidad and Tobago.

Find more answers indexed from: DarulUloomTT.net