- Is it wajib, or furdh to be in the state of Wudhu before one can even enter the Masjid?
- Is it permissible to be vaccinated when the ingredients are halal?
- And, what if the vaccination have haram ingredients, and the doctor prescribing is not a Muslim one? Is it still permissible?
Wa Alaikum Salaam,
- It is not Wajib or Fardh to be in the state of Wudhu to enter the Masjid. However, it is Fardh to be in the state of Taharah (where you are not in need of taking a Ghusl) before you enter.
- Yes, where the ingredients/substances of a vaccine are halal, then it is permissible to use such vaccines.
- If there are haram ingredients in a vaccine and taking it is regarded to be essential to prevent one from a destructive disease and its alternative cannot be found, then it will be permissible to use that vaccine. A Muslim doctor however, should be consulted in this matter for his expert opinion on alternatives that may be used.
And Allah Knows best
Mufti Waseem Khan
This answer was collected from DarulUloomTT.net, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Waseem Khan from Darul Uloom Trinidad and Tobago.