(1) I keep toilet paper (in underwear) after doing istinja with water and try to go to rest room half an hour before the salah time and remove the tissue when doing wudhu for salah. Is this ok? (2) Can I lead the salah?
(3) What should I do at Fajr prayer time as it is very difficult to go to rest room half an hour before the salah time?
(4) Can I offer multiple prayers with one wudhu e.g. Maghrib with Asr wudh?
(5) I am in-shaAllah going to perform Hajj this year, what precaution should I adopt as I will be in Ihram only?
(1) If no drop comes after wudhu then wudhu and salah shall be alright and the method mentioned there in the question is good and suitable.
(2) You can lead.
(3) It is not necessary to go to the rest room. But when you are sure that now the drop has stopped then perform wudhu and offer salah. For getting satisfaction first try to urinate at a time before Jamah when you do not fear dripping then do wudhu and join Jamah. But if you could not get ready before this time then too it is necessary to get satisfaction from drops though you will have to miss Jamah. However, if you fear about the drops in case you offer salah standing then you may offer salah while sitting.
(4) If anything which breaks wudhu has not happened then you may offer as much salah as you wish with a single wudhu. Until you do not face a thing which breaks wudhu your wudhu shall remain intact.
(5) Urinate some time before wudhu and dry it with tissue paper.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband