Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » Can a mufti help me end my sinful habit?

Can a mufti help me end my sinful habit?

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta-Deoband.com
I am a 21 year old boy. I have indulged in a very shameful and sinful habit of masturbation. I have tried every possible way to avoid it but failed. I have previously asked my question but it was unanswered. However I controlled my sexual urge last time for nearly 6 months. I did not masturbate for nearly six months, but now again I have started doing it. I just want to end this habit completely. Can you tell me any dua to stop it? There must be a way to leave it. Please for the sake of Allah and his Prophet please help me. It is a very humble request. Can a mufti chat with me online to help me? It will be a big favour from you. Please any mufti who can talk with me online then provide with the information. I have big respect for Deoband Alim and Muftis. May Allah grant you all muftis a high place in Jannah.


(Fatwa: 379/221/D=1433)

Hadith sternly warns against doing masturbation and curses this act.
عن أنس رضى الله عنه مرفوعاً : سبعة لا ينظر الله إليهم يوم القيامة ولا يزكيهم – الناكح يده .
This not only bears worldly loss but religious loss also. Hence you should be steadfast and safeguard yourself from the things which incite sex and from casting lustful eye and keep yourself busy in work. Also, recite the following dua:
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ سَمْعِي وَمِنْ شَرِّ بَصَرِي وَمِنْ شَرِّ لِسَانِي وَمِنْ شَرِّ قَلْبِي وَمِنْ شَرِّ مَنِيِّي . (مشكاة: باب الاستعاذة)

Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

Read answers with similar topics: