A: One should ensure that the blood does not go down the throat. However if a little blood went down and it is less than the saliva and he cannot get the taste of the blood in his throat then the fast will not break. If the blood is more than the saliva or he could get the taste of the blood in his throat then the fast will break.
- Daily prayers on planets where the day length is different than Earth
- On Seeking Allah’s Pleasure and Selfish Drives
- Why people do quran khwani after someone dead. where is the proof of that at the time of prophet or sahabaas or tabe-een and tabe tabe-een or any qurani ayat or propherts hadeeth.
- Custody of children after divorce and purdah with step siblings
- Imam without beard & wadoo & Asar prayer time.
- Doubts when using a high pan toilet
- ONLINE INVESTMENTS
Bleeding Gums and Fasting
Q: If a person’s gums start bleeding while fasting what should he do?
This answer was collected from CouncilofUlama.co.za, which is operated under the supervision of Council of Ulama Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Find more answers indexed from: CouncilofUlama.co.za
- Zakaat on Gems, Diamonds, etc
- Many times whilst cooking meat/chicken it bleeds. Some of this gets mixed in the food. What is the position of such food?
- Intention for Hajj
- Land Compensation
- What is Rennet?