Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askmufti.co.za » Aqeeqah in Different Country

Aqeeqah in Different Country

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askmufti.co.za
Q: My husband and I live in America but we are originally from Pakistan and our family also lives in Pakistan. We want to do aqeeqah of our child in Pakistan. Is this allowed?

A. It will be permissible to do the Aqeeqah in Pakistan. 
Moulana Yusuf Laher
Checked and approved by: Mufti Siraj Desai

This answer was collected from AskMufti.co.za, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Siraj Desai of Darul-Uloom Abubakr, South Africa.

Read answers with similar topics: