Mufti saheb, plz answer my following after marriage related doubts:-
- I know that men should avoid touching their penis with the right hand. Is it understood from this principle that my wife should also avoid touching my penis with her right hand?
- Is it ok for a husband to use his right hand to touch his wife’s sex organ?
- Is there any restriction according to shari’ah to have ‘intercourse’ inside a bathroom/toilet? If not, in your personal opinion, it should be avoided or there is nothing wrong in it?
- Can i suck my wife’s sweat after intercourse ( before bath ) and during her periods (from allowed parts)?
- Can i masturbate her during her periods?
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh
- The prohibition of touching the private parts with the right hand is regarding istinjaa (washing the private parts after relieving).
- Intercourse is a natural demand which should be fulfilled in a modest way.
And Allah knows best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah