Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » I wanted to know if a married couple is allowed to go around and sleep togeather in one room without ruksati being taken place?

I wanted to know if a married couple is allowed to go around and sleep togeather in one room without ruksati being taken place?

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

assalmu alikum

i wanted to know if a married couple is allowed to go around and sleep togeather in one room without ruksati being taken place?

i wanted to know that my wife lives with her parents as ruksati is still no taken place due to country laws, who’s hukm comes first the parent or the husbands

shukran

Answer

In the name of Allāh, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh

In principle the laws of marriage will apply after nikāh. However, it is below one’s dignity to go around or to sleep with one’s wife before rukhsati.

After nikāh you and your parents In-laws will have certain rights over your wife, so what do you mean by “hukm” Please clarify?

And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best
Wassalāmu ῾alaykum

Ml. Abduz Zaman,
Student Dārul Iftā

Checked and Approved by:
Dārul Iftā, Madrasah In῾āmiyyah