1. please tell me in detail about the usage of pirated softwares(particularly Windows XP. is it haram or makrooh or khilaf-e-taqwa? there seems ikhtilaf among some ulema in this issue? what if someone uses it for personal purpose?
2. i am in a confusion, i went through your fatwa regarding share trading. you please clear me about:
a) a company (dealing with shariah complaint goods) has a limited liability and has interest based debt in its capital structure, is it haram to buy/trade its shares?
b) a company having limited liability has no debt in its capital? is it still haram to buy/trade its shares?
c) in India law permits to register a company as unlimited i.e.,having unlimited liability. can we buy the shares of that company? AND please can i have the URDU or ARABIC copy of the article that is related to impermissibilty of trading shares?
3. Could you please give me information regarding the authenticity of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil Al-Haqqani. Does this sufi order come under ahle-sunnat wal jammah group. This group is often dancing during zikr. you can get info regarding this at
In the name of Allāh, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh
- It is not appropriate to use pirated softwares.
- Section (a) and (b) are impermissible.
(c) kindly forward us the terms and conditions of the contract of the company referred to in your query.
Unfortunately, we don’t have the Urdu and Arabic copy of the article regarding shares.
- We are not fully aware of the practices and beliefs of Maulana Adil Nazim Al Haqqani.
We cannot rely on the information provided in these websites.
And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best
Ml. Abdur Rahman Shareef,
Student Dārul Iftā
Checked and Approved by:
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Dārul Iftā, Madrasah In῾āmiyyah