Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » Wene you make wado in bathroom if there is little carpets in the bathroom and u step on them do u have to wear slippers..

Wene you make wado in bathroom if there is little carpets in the bathroom and u step on them do u have to wear slippers..

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

wene you make wado in bathroom if there is little carpets in the bathroom and u step on them do u have to wear slippers

Answer

In the name of Allāh, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh

As long as there is no impurity on the carpets one may step on them without wearing slippers.

And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best

Wassalāmu ῾alaykum

Ml. Sajid bin Shabbir,
Student Dārul Iftā

Checked and Approved by:

Dārul Iftā, Madrasah In῾āmiyyah

1. “He who has a morning meal of seven ‘ajwa dates will not suffer harm that day through toxins or magic.” (Bukhari, Hadith 5327 and Muslim, Hadith 3814)2. ‘Aisha reported Allah’s Messenger as saying, “The ‘ajwah dates of al-‘Aliya contain healing, and they are an antidote (when taken as) first thing in the morning.” (Muslim, Hadith 3815)3. Aisha reported Allah’s Messenger as saying, “The ‘ajwah dates of al-‘Aliya taken as the first thing in the morning, in the state of fasting; contain healing for all (kinds of) magic or toxins.”(Musnad Ahmad, Hadith 23592)4. Narrated ‘Urwah: ‘Aisha used to order to make a habit of or taking in regular intervals seven ‘ajwah dates, in the state of fasting for seven mornings. (Musannaf Ibn Abi Shayba, Hadith 23945).I have a question on these hadiths. The first 2 hadiths state that the ajwa dates should be taken in the morning and the last 2 hadiths say they should be taken in the morning when fasting. Hadiths 3 and 4 probably refer to suhoor time if I’m correct . But Islamically, morning time begins at fajr time, and eating is prohibited at fajr time for the fasting person since this begins their fast. But a fasting person has suhoor which is before fajr time and is still considered as night time. My question is that why does the last 2 hadiths refer to suhoor as morning time when suhoor is eaten before morning time( or before fajr time) because Islamically morning time begins at fajr, and suhoor is still night time? And a fasting persons meal is eaten before the morning time Islamically.