Assalamu Aleykum Mufti Sahib. Please answer following questions: 1) Somebody was telling me that there is some wazifa to see Rasoolallah SAW in the dream. Is it true? If is yes then please provide the wazifa and other required info. 2) Any special way or a dua to recite for memorizing any Suraah? 3) How many months maximum permitted for a husband to be away from his wife? Like in my case I am working in Saudi Arabia. 4) Can a husband and wife see their private parts? Ur answer some time says permissible and some times contradicts talking about modesty. 5) I had intercourse with my wife during her menses on many occasions. Lately we have come to know that it is not permissible. What should be done now? 6) Is a playing Cards for time pass is permissible? (with no money in the picture) 7) To make my son sleep I sing one song ?Tujhe suraj kahu ya chanda Tujhe deep kahu ya Tara, mera naam karega raoshan jag me mera raj dulara? is it permissible? Note: no musical instruments used. 8) I have heard from my father-in-law (He is in Saudi since last 26 years and posses sound knowledge in Islamic history) saying Rasoolallah SAW used to enjoy in gathering with Musical instruments played (Specifically Marfa). Is it true? Your efforts to bring us on to the right path are appreciated. Jazakallahu fiddaraina khaira.
1. We do not find any Du’aa or Wazifahs to see Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) in one’s dream. However, a person will see Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) through his piety and practicing on the Sunnah.
2. If you are experiencing difficulty in memorizing any Surah or portion of the Qur?an, then one should perform four Rak?aats Salaah on Thursday evenings, preferably in the last portion of the night. In the first Rak?aat, after Surah Faatihah, you should recite Surah Yaseen and in the second Rak?aat Surah Dukhaan, in the third Rak?aat Surah Sajdah and in the fourth Rak?aat Surah Mulk. After performing the four Rak?aats you should recite the following Du’aa:
?Allahumma irhamni bi tarkil ma?aasi abadam maa abqaytani warhamni an atakallafa maa laa ya?neeni war zuqni husnan Nazari fi maa yurdheeka ?anni. Allahumma badee?as samaawaati wal ardhi thal Jalaali wal ikraam wal ?izzatil lati laa turaam, asalooka yaa Allahu yaa Rahmaanu bi jalaalika wa noori wajhika an talzima qalbi hifza kitaabika kamaa ?allamtani warzuqni an atlubahu ?alan nahwil lathi yurdhika ?anni. Allahumma badee?as samaawaati wal ardhi thal Jalaali wal ikraam wal ?izzatil lati laa turaam asalooka ya Allahu ya Rahmaanu bi jalaalika wa noori wajhik an tunawwira bi kitaabika basari wa an tutliqa bihi lisaani wa an tufarrija bihi ?an qalbi wa an tashraha bihi sadri wa an taghsila bihi badani fa innahu la yu?eenuni ?anil haqqi ghairuk wa laa yu?teehi illaa anta wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa billahil ?aliyyil ?azeem.?
This ?amal should be practiced on for three, five or seven weeks. (Tirmizi, Vol. 2, Page 197)
3. A husband cannot stay away from his wife for longer than four months without the permission of his wife. (Fataawaa Rahimiyyah, Vol. 3, Page 123-125)
4. It is permissible for the husband and wife to look at each others private parts. However, one is encouraged not to do so for it weakens the memory and the eyesight. It is also against modesty. Aisha (Radhiallaahu Anha) narrates that: ?I never saw the private parts of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) nor did he see mine ever.? Aisha (Radhiallaahu Anha) also narrates that: ?I never saw the private parts of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam)? (Mishkaat, Page 270, Hadith 66, Raddul Muhtaar, Vol. 5, Page 259)
5. One should repent and abstain from this action in future. You should try to give some charity if possible.
6. It is permissible to play cards as long as there is no gambling involved and it does not prevent one from fulfilling his Deeni obligations. (Raddul Muhtaar, Vol. 5, Page 279)
7. There is no harm in singing this song as long as it is not accompanied by any musical instruments and immodest words. (Raddul Muhtaar, Vol. 5, Page 246)
8. There were no musical instrument used in any of the gatherings in which Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) took part. However, Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) did take part in such gatherings in which the Duff (a specific drum) was played. This drum is only allowed to be played at the time of Nikah and Jihaad. (Raddul Muhtaar, Vol. 5, Page 248, Mishkaat, Page 271, Hadith 2998 and 2999)
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Muhammad Ashraf
DARUL IFTA ? JAMEAH MAHMOODIYYAH, SPRINGS
JOINT PROJECT WITH DARUL IFTA, MADRASAH IN?AAMIYYAH ? CAMPERDOWN