Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » I divorced my wife after 9 months because Justice was not given to me. At the time of Divorce she was on her menses. I still want to be with her, where can I get Justice?

I divorced my wife after 9 months because Justice was not given to me. At the time of Divorce she was on her menses. I still want to be with her, where can I get Justice?

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

My in-laws broght 5 families at the time of Justice, between me and my wife. No one spoke anything about what Allah Says in Quraan and What prophet Muhammed (sws) have said. They all brougth American rules for me too live and I wanted to live According to Allah’s law, at the time I was seeking knowledge of Islam. I divorced my wife after 9 months because Justice was not given to me. At the time of Divorce she was on her menses. I still want to be with her, where can I get Justice?. What should I do? ..

Answer

We sympathise with you in your predicament. Our advice to you would be to take your case to the local Aalim and ask him to help you. The Imam of your local Masjid would be able to put you into contact with someone.

If you could inform us of which area you are in, we will try to put you into contact with a nearby Aalim.