Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » I am a high school student in the USA of the age of sixteen. have been asking to go to Madrassa, but my parents don’t want me to be a doctor. how should I get my parents to let me go?

I am a high school student in the USA of the age of sixteen. have been asking to go to Madrassa, but my parents don’t want me to be a doctor. how should I get my parents to let me go?

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

Since I was probably nine years old I have been asking to go to Madrassa, but my parents don’t want me to be a doctor. I am confused now, and lately have not asked to go to madrassa for a long time. However, every time that I meet a Hafiz or Alim, it increases my desire to go. My questions are (1) how should I get my parents to let me go and (2) Why is it that Allah (SWT) whom I want to serve, is making so many obstacles for me to go to madrassa.

Answer

It is our humble suggestion that you communicate your intention to an influential personality who may convince your parents in letting you go to study. Secondly, you should not lose courage of studying together with sincerely supplicating to Allah in making your matters easy.

If your parents are willing to relieve you to study, we invite you to come and study at our institute in South Africa. You may contact us again.