I want to study at your Madrassah

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

assalamualaikum. ustadzi. i’m from usa. i’m a bangladeshi american .i completed ‘SARHE BEKA’ in bangladesh. i want to get admit  ‘jalalain’in your madrasah, but i can not speak english properly. so what should i do? if i come your madrasah,will teach me english ?


In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.  

Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātu

Dear Muhsin Uddin,

You are fortunate that Allah chose you to study Ilm e Deen. May Allah keep you steadfast and make you complete your course. Ameen

Our opinion is you further your studies in Darul Uloom New York. 

Their  contact link is:

You may also consider taking a course in english there to improve your english.

And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best

Wassalāmu ῾alaykum 


Checked and Approved by:

Mufti Ebrahim Desai


This answer was collected from, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Ebrahim Desai from South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest