What is the correct direction for performing Salaat? Answer: As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa...
- The Fiqh of Voluntary (Nafl) Prayers
- Prayer will be valid
- Taking up Boxing as Self-Defence
- Bokashi composting
- Remembering Allah, The best deed and highest in rank
- Going to the toilet with a notebook that has the name of Allah Ta’ala
- 1. I would like to by you weather another site is correct to take any mp3’s that was downloaded & given to me by someone … 2. i have also got a few mp3’s with dawah downloaded from another sight called Al-ghuraba 3. Can you tell me of a trusted sight for Shafee Fiqh & i really apreciate your time & efforts you take to answer us.
Is it permissible to place the Minbar (Pulpit) to the left of the Mihrab (Prayer niche in the wall facing Mecca)?
What is the appropriate manner of burial according to Islamic Law?
When there is more than one funeral, which corpse should face Qibla (Ka`ba) first?
What is the ruling of Sharia on accusing Muslims of disbelief and killing them for that?
What is the ruling on supporting Al-Aqsa guards and employees, and how should that be done?
From the perspective of Sharia, is Al-Aqsa Mosque considered a sanctuary? If not, does that reduce its religious significance?
Should the grave of the deceased, who wasn`t placed towards the Qibla, be exhumed to turn him towards it?
A week ago, my sister had a surgery at King Abdullah`s Hospital and I had to stay with her for a couple of days. While there, I asked visitors and nurses about the correct direction of the Qiblah, and offered prayers accordingly. When my brother came to visit, he told me that I was praying in the wrong direction, because his mobile`s compass points to another direction. Are my prayers valid? If I was praying towards theincorrectQiblah, should I repeat the prayers?
What should be done to end the Israeli practices which aim at judaizing Al-Aqsa Mosque, Al-Haram Al-Ibrahimi(The Sanctuary of Ibraham), Bilal`s Mosque and annexing them to the Israeli heritage "As they claim"?