What is the ruling on building a hall to be rented for holding different social events and wedding receptions? This is taking into consideration the fact that many violations of Sharia take place during these events; however, we will include a number of Sharia conditions upon signing the rent contract. Does doing so clear us from liability before Almighty Allah as we have no authority to ban any violations of Sharia?
- Does the Fast become Makruh by not covering the hair?
- Marrying Without Parental Permission
- Famine before Qiyamah
- Assalamualikum, mufti sahab, mera sawal yeh hai ki agar mene apni wife se aisa kaha “ki agar tum ne aisa kiya tu tumhe talak hai” to kya sirf ek baar kehne se talak ho jaye ge kya.
- Is it allowed shaving the hair when a relative has passed away?
- Nikah Validity
- Some Muslim youth in the West do not believe it is important to avoid breaking the law in countries that are not the Khilafah. Is there any evidence that Muslims must “obey the laws of the land” they live in – be that us living the West or those in Muslim countries (in the absence of Khilafah)?
men and women
What is the ruling of Sharia on celebrating one`s birthday or wedding anniversary
What is the ruling of Sharia on reciting Al-Fatihah upon engagement and at the conclusion of the marriage contract?
What is the ruling on a woman reciting aloud during prayer and when saying "Ameen"?
Is it likeable for the woman who doesn`t come for Friday prayer to have the Friday bath(Friday Ghusl)?
It is customary that women of my clan aren`t allowed to marry men from other clans. What is the ruling in this regard? Moreover, what is the ruling on a person who severs kinship ties with his relatives because they have given their sister or daughter in marriage to someone from a different clan?
Is it permissible for a woman to follow the funeral procession?
How should a working woman who has household errands to run observe Itikaf during the last ten days of Ramadan, and is it permissible for her to observe it in certain hours ?
What is the ruling of Sharia on reciting the names of Allah with a melodious voice? In addition, what is the ruling of Sharia on dancing in weddings while listening to tape recordings which include remembrance of Allah and sending prayers upon His Messenger (Peace be upon him)?
This question was sent from the Committee of Medical Conduct at the Islamic Hospital, Amman. It is about tubal ligation in which a woman`s Fallopian tubes are surgically cut or blocked off to prevent pregnancy. In fact, this procedure prevents future pregnancies permanently. What is the ruling of Sharia on that?