This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

My relatives, poor, widow, senior citizens are fighting with their relatives for their right. A civil case in local court is delaying for no reason. We suspect our Advocate also bribed by the opposite side. Please, inform any effective amal/zikr to attain their Halal share as per Shariah. The amal/zikr should be so effective to change the mind of the opposite side / judge of the case for quickest relief. Thanks!

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.com

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم (Fatwa: 463/463/M=04/1435) They should continue to adopt all possible lawful means to get their due tights. They should also perform five times salah and specially make dua after the salah. Also, they should recite Ya Mudhillu (یا مذل) 75 times (with durood 11-11 times before and after) in the morning and… read more »

Re-marriage after three talaqs

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.com

After three talaq and talaq by family court also without iddat can possibly wife and husband remarry second nikah (marriage)? بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم (Fatwa: 1683/1392/B=11/1434) After three talaqs, they cannot remarry without a valid halalah. If the husband has given written talaq in family court, then she can have second marriage only after passing… read more »

Can divorced (three time divorced & divorced by court also) Muslim women again remarry with her first husband if yes so please explain in detail?

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.com

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم (Fatwa: 1589/1238/B=11/1434) After three talaqs it is not lawful to do nikah again without a Shariah halalah. The holy Quran states: فَإِن طَلَّقَهَا فَلاَ تَحِلُّ لَهُ مِن بَعْدُ حَتَّىَ تَنكِحَ زَوْجاً غَيْرَهُ [البقرة : 230] Allah knows Best! Darul Ifta,Darul Uloom Deoband Original Source Link