Home » Posts tagged 'consent' (Page 3)
Answers with Tag: consent
How Do We Determine Marriageable Age and Is a Young Girls’ Consent Required for Marriage?
Can I Disobey My Parents and Live Alone as a Young Woman?
Must I Obey My Parents if They Refuse a Suitor From a Different Culture?
Is It Permissible for Two People in Love To Hug To Prevent Fornication?
Can I Delay My Second Pregnancy to Focus on My First Child for Now?
How Can I Convince My Husband to Have Sex without a Condom?
Is Guaranteed Income from Investment Property Company Permissible?
What Are the Limits of Protective Jealousy and the Roles of Mahrams in Western Society?
If my wife sought separation and censure to our marriage through the US court and I had not expressed my consent to it. After that, she married someone else, who died in ac accident. Now, she wants to marry me again, what is the ruling of the shariah about this?
Nothing happens in this world without the consent of Allah, and also our life on this earth is an examination. I want to know what part of our life is controlled by Allah and when are we on our own. i.e. When is Allah controlling us and when is He not. I know that Allah is seeing us always, but is He just seeing us (of course whether we are doing good or bad) or is He also controlling us.
- Is taking a commission from suppliers allowed as long as the company doesn’t suffer a loss?
- Can I accept commission from a property broker for selling the owner’s brother’s property? Can it be considered as Qarze-Hasana if failed to repay?
- Am I required to pay Zakat on a car that is owned by me, if I use it to deliver food?
- Is giving a discount based on sales target permissible in a business?
- Is it permissible to watch recorded videos of female teachers, as part of an online course, during Islamic fasting?
- Registering one’s marriage necessary as per Shari’ah