How can I be a better Muslim? (Hanbali Fiqh)

Answered according to Hanbali Fiqh by HanbaliDisciples.com
Q: What kind of good deeds should one do daily to be considered a good muslim, lately I think that I’m not doing anything as the only thing I do is the 5 prayers no other ibadat !
A: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Shall I not tell you of the best of your deeds and that which is most pure in the sight of your Lord, that which raises you more in status and is better for you than giving gold and silver (in charity), and better than your meeting your enemy and striking their necks and they strike your necks?’ They said, ‘Yes, O Messenger of Allah.’ He said, ‘Remembering Allah (dhikr).’” (Abu Dawud)

Start with remembering Allah and you will find yourself compelled to increase in other forms of worship beginning with extra prayers. Allah knows best.

This answer was collected from HanbaliDisciples.com. The questions have been answered by Imam John Starling.

Find more answers indexed from: HanbaliDisciples.com