- What should you do if you drop the Quran by mistake? Put money in sadaqa?
- What colour imamas did the holy prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam wear? And how did he wear them, ith two tails, 1 tail or no tail?
- Is topi a sunnah? Proofs becuase salafi dont wear topi.
- Is it sunnah to do salaam with 1 hand or two?
- Is beard and head mendhi sunnat?
- Mistakes are mistakes, Allah subhanahu wa ta’aala does not hold us to account for mistakes. One hadith says: رفع عن أمّتي الخطأ والنسيان ومااستكرهوا عليه “Removed from my ummat are mistakes, forgetfulness and what was forced upon them,” meaning that the sin is removed. However, in order to punish your nafs not to make such a mistake in future, you could give some sadaqa.
- Read Shamail-ut-Tirmizi’s commentary by Sheikh Zakaria rahmatullahi alayh. Imam Tirmizi has narrated hadith of a black-coloured one, and that it would have one tail – and sometimes no tail.
- Yes, it is sunnah to wear a topi. Read Moulana Fazlurrahman Aa’zami’s risala on this subject entitled “Topi, Imama and Kurta.” Abush-Shaykh (a muhaddith) has narrated that the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam had three topis – one white, one black and one with two ears, which he would wear during a battle.
- Two hands is closer to the sunnah and shows more respect.
- It is mustahab. Regarding whether Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam himself applied it or not, there are two narrations – Anas radiallahu anhu said no, others say yes.