Home » Hanafi Fiqh » ShariahBoard.org » I am from Pakistan and I have been living in the US for 17 months. As of now, I do not have 2 years worth of job experience but LARIBA American Finance House bank is willing to give me an interest free loan.

I am from Pakistan and I have been living in the US for 17 months. As of now, I do not have 2 years worth of job experience but LARIBA American Finance House bank is willing to give me an interest free loan.

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by ShariahBoard.org

Assalmualikum,
                            I am from Lahore Pakistan. I came in USA 17 months before and I have 16 months job experience. My Question is that I want to purchase home through Islamic banking. These Islamic banks are not giving me loan. They require a 2 year job experience. The only “LARIBA American Finance House bank” is willing to give me interest free loan. I am wondering is this bank is  Ok for getting loan.

الجواب وبالله التوفيق

We do not have any knowledge on the details and procedures followed by LARIB American Finance House bank for issuing their loans.

واللہ اعلم  بالصواب

This answer was collected from Shariahboard.org. It was established under the supervision of the eminent faqih of our era, Hazrat Shah Mufti Mohammed Navalur Rahman damat barakatuhum.