Buying a car on interest

Q: I bought a car of Rs312000 by bank finance now I have to pay the bank Rs 453000. Rs 5300 per month upto 7 years.  Now I realised that I have committed a great sin and every moment I am in tension because of this sin and I have no means to pay the whole amount as early as possible. Now what should I do for attainment of this sin.

A: Sincerely repent for getting involved in the grave sin of riba and make a firm resolve that you will not repeat this sin in the future. Pay off the loan as quick as possible.