Health benefits from the side of the employer

Q: Is it permissible for Muslims to use the health benefits offered by the employer via and Insurance company? I am an employee of Telenor Pakistan and entitled to claim for health checks, glasses, OPD, IPD etc for myself and my parents. The employees fill the forms of insurance company “Asia Care Health Insurance” and send them to Health Department of Telenor Pakistan. Am I, as a Muslim, allowed to use these benefits as an insurance company is involved? Nothing extra (regarding health insurance) is deducted from my salary. My salary as per contract is fully provided to me. Is it halaal for me to use these health insurance benefits?

A: If it is from the side of the company, it will be permissible.

كتاب الهبة  وجه المناسبة ظاهر ( هي ) لغة التفضيل على الغير ولو غير مال وشرعا ( تمليك العين مجانا ) أي بلا عوض (الدر المختار 5/687)