Q: Could you please answer the questions below from a female Hanafi’s perspective:
1. What is the correct procedure for making salaam at the Rawdah from entry to exit? What is allowed and what is not?
2. What duas should one make at the Rawdah?
3. Should one ask Rasullullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) to intercede on ones behalf or ask Allah Ta’ala to grant one the intercession of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam)?
4. As a female Hanafi, is one allowed to follow the Imam? If one is in the Masjid, should one follow the Imam or read namaaz on ones own?
5. As a female Hanafi, is one allowed to make Jumuah and follow the Imam or should one read on ones own as per normal?
6. Should I follow the times for asr which is Shafi or should I read as a per normal and wait until the Hanafi time comes in? This will be how long exactly before maghrib?
7. Is it better for females to read at the hotel in Madina and Makkah or should one go to the Haram for salaah?
1. The manner of salaam is the same as that for men.
2. Any dua can be made at the Rawdhah.
4. She should perform her namaaz individually.
5. As above.
6. If you are performing it individually then do it at the normal time.
7. Do the namaaz in the hotel room.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)