Haiz ending while travelling

Q: I’m currently in my haidh and travelling overseas in 2 days. I’ll be moving from city to city so I would like to know after I have my ghusl, will I perform full salah throughout my trip or not?

A: If you remain in the state of haiz from the time you commence your journey from your hometown till your destination and you only become paak at your destination, you will perform full salaah at your destination even though you intend to stay at your destination for less than 15 days.

However, if during the journey your haiz terminates and there is still 78 km or more till your destination, you will become a musaafir and upon reaching the destination you will perform qasar salaah in the case where you intend to stay for less than 15 days at your destination.