Issuing a divorce after iddat

Q: Before divorce my husband said that you are not wife in future during some problems then he divorced me. He said that I am giving you 1 divorce, I am giving you 2nd divorce! After this I came back my parents home and in iddat period. After 4 months my husband text me talaq talaq talaq, I give you 3 talaq. So my question is, can a husband divorce his wife after iddat?

A: When he said you are no longer my wife, if he intended talaaq then that was your first talaaq and the following two talaaqs were your second and third talaaq. However, if he did not intend talaaq, then only two talaaqs have taken place.