Q: What is the procedure to be followed:
1. If we missed the 2 Rakat sunnat of Fajr?
2. If we missed the 4 Rakat sunnat of Zohar prayer before Farz?
3. What is the sequence to be followed for Sunnats after Juma prayer (2 Rakat first and then 4 rakat or the opposite of it?)
1. If you missed the two rakaats sunnat before fajr, then you cannot make qaza of it later on. However, it is better for you to perform two rakaats at the time of ishraaq. This salaah will not be sunnat-e-muakkadah, but nafil.
2. First perform the two rakaats sunnat and thereafter perform the four rakaats sunnat.
3. First perform four rakaats and thereafter perform two rakaats.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Zakaria Makada
Checked & Approved:
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)