Woman’s wudhu breaking through liquid coming out of the private part

Q: I have read that if a women feels mazi then her wudhu is not invalidate unless the mazi completely or even abit comes out to the visable part of the labia minora. They said this appears to be the case because the jurists have stated that a woman only needs to wash the visable part of her vagina i.e what is ordinarly visible whilst squating during istinja and she is not obliged to put her hands in between her labia minora in order to cleanse it. If I release mazi and it has not spread onto the visible part of my labia minora then do I not need to do istinja?

A: If mazi or any liquid comes out of the private part, the wudu will break.