1. I feel that when I am performing istanja, water gets splashed on my feet after touching my private parts. What is the ruling about these splashes?
2. Secondly I want to ask about how to clean slippers? If I am taking a bath and my body is najis, then how do I make sure that my slippers are clean after cleaning my body. I suffer from doubts about the inner side of the slippers that it becomes najis if najis water falls on my feet or slippers.
3. Last question is about washing shoes and other things which cannot be squeezed three times after pouring water on them? How do we make them paak if they happen to get najis??
1. If water splashed back, it is paak.
2. After washing yourself, the water that falls from your body is not najis.
3. Put water over the impure area and dab it with a cloth till the all the water comes out and it becomes dry. If you feel that all the impurity has not come out, then repeat the process one or two more times.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Zakaria Makada
Checked & Approved:
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)