Wife having no place to go after talaaq

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: What do I do if I got talaaq and I am still staying at my husbands house with my kids as I don’t have anywhere to go?


A: You should have nothing to do with him. Don’t see him and don’t talk to him. Use the place for your convenience until you find accommodation.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: