Taking one’s wife back after a talaaq-e-baain

Q: Please advise me. During an argument I said to my wife “we’re over” with the intention of divorce. Then two days later I said to her “stop calling me, its over” again with the intention of divorce and then a week later I said to her “you’re on your own” with intention of divorce. Then I gave her one written talaq in a letter. So now we find out she is pregnant, can I take her back or not?

A: The first talaaq “we’re over” was baain and your written talaaq was raj`ee. If both were issued while she was pregnant then she has received two divorces and is out of your marriage. If you need to go back to her you have to renew the nikaah.