Clients delaying in payment

Q: I have started a business. I am doing work for clients and they are pleased. However, they inordinately delay in making payment and they give false promises. I complete the work in days, but then I have to wait weeks to months to be remunerated. Please may I have a Dua/Wazifa. Almost everyday I do recite some Istighfaar and a Masnoon Dua for Halaal Rizq.

A: One easy solution for you is that you may ask for a portion of the payment upfront as a deposit and the remainder amount upon completion of the work. Alternatively, you may demand payment as the work is being complete e.g. upon completing half the work, half payment should be made and upon completing three quarter of the work, three quarter payment should be made.

Recite the following dua after salaah.

اَللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِيْ بِحَلَالِكَ عَنْ حَرَامِكَ وَأَغْنِنِيْ بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ