Working for a company that accepts the bank’s interest

Q: I have a question regarding my job. I work in a technical firm as an engineer and my company pays me a monthly salary. My company take projects from clients and after completion of projects the client pays money to company, company puts that money in the bank and then our salary comes. Although i am not sure that either company takes interest from the bank or not, but i know that in my country Pakistan, every other company does that so there is a very high possibility that my company also takes interest from bank. So now our salary comes from (Client’s money + Bank interest). So what is the Islamic ruling on this issue.

A: The money the company pays you in lieu of your service is halaal. If the company deposits their money in the bank and accepts the bank’s interest, then this is haraam.