Husband being impotent

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I am a married woman. My husband is impotent. What can I do to feed my sexual needs apart from fasting?


A: If you cannot manage, then ask him to separate you and you may remarry.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest