1. If one happens to omits portion of Durood Ibraaheem due to one forgetting it or making a mistake, is the Salaah valid?
2. If one happens to recite Tashahud and one repeats the portion( Ash Hadu…) where the index finger should be raised, perhaps due to getting stuck, should one raised the finger twice?
3. If yes, and it was not raised twice, is the Salaah valid?
4. Whilst in Salaah, during Durood Ibraaheem, one adds the words “Sayyidina” before the words and Names Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam) and Ibraaheem (Alayhis Salaam), is the Salaah valid?
2. While reciting the last part of the tashahhud, if he got stuck and did not complete it, and repeats the last portion, then he should repeat raising his index finger when he reaches “Al laa illaah” and lower it when he reaches “illallah” .
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Zakaria Makada
Checked & Approved:
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)