Saying “When I get married to my second wife, she is divorced thrice”

Q: I was going through an emotional state and I mentioned when I get married to my second wife, she is divorced thrice. As I divorced my first wife, I keep on getting these waswasah about divorce all the time. Example if I got a certain girl in my mind should I marry her or not, then I get so much off waswasah in my mind that is she the right one for me I don’t want to make the same mistake twice it is as if I am scared to get married again and I’m divorcing girls that come to mind so I don’t get married to them because I’m scared I’m really suffering with these waswasahs for months now it really weakening me mentally. Will all these divorces go through? If yes, what will I have to do if I I want to make a second nikaah because I’m desirous of getting married. What will be the way out? I feel I am blocked from all sides to progress in anything even I want to do something I feel so hard to do it as if something is pushing me down each time. I want to stand up. Please help me.

A: If you marry a second wife, she will immediately be divorced thrice in accordance to the oath you had taken. However, any wife you marry thereafter will not be divorced as the oath is confined to the second wife.